Monday, August 16, 2010

Sprague Fun Days

This weekend was the Annual Sprague/Martell Fun Days at the Center (aka Ball park outside of Sprague). Casey always has guard drill and we hardly ever make it out. With the BEAUTIFUL weather and a nice fresh pile of sand by the playground, I decided to let the boys take three inside trucks outside and play up a storm at the ball field. I had fun seeing people from Crete and around Sprague as well as see the boys play and meet new friends. We took a total of 4 baths in 2 days, but was a grand ole time. I even got to play one game (which I can still barely walk due to soreness) and got to work in the concession stand. It was a great weekend, but no pictures...too busy just soaking up the great weather and atmosphere.

Have a great week! This one has started off a great one again (waiting for the grass to brown a bit on this side of the fence....) tonight I was able to clean out Casey's car (an all night chore in itself), play candyland, cook dinner, clean up the house (shine my sink;)), and put two boys to bed by 7:30. This is the life:)

No comments: