Thursday, December 09, 2010

December Photo Project 9 "Zhu Zhu's the new Wise men"

I love that the boys play w/ the manger scene as it brings many conversations up. I wasn't sure how to converse about the Kung Zhu's being the new wisemen. Any ideas?

*By the way...the Kung Zhu's are part of their Santa gift WHICH they found in the front seat of the van under a blanket. THANKFULLY they only found a Zhu Zhu pet. I was sweating to say anything about it and not sure how to get out of it. It just so happens that this am I woke up at 7:30 am (which is normally 15 minutes past the time we like to leave). I gave three instructions - clothes, socks, shoes now. I got in the shower and out. The boys were dressed and ready to go. I was at work by 8:30. SO they got their so called "find" as a reward. Phew! Good thing they were good.

1 comment:

Astraea said...

Did you get them at Wally on Black Friday? They were only $4!! Kung Zhus are very wise.