Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Photo Project 14 "Love of a Great Grandpa"

I had the pleasure of knowing a great man, father, grandfather, great grandfather, farmer, husband, care giver, and many more qualities. Just a snipit of his life and family he created. I love you Great Grandpa Corniel! Last picture of a family of 4. Only 4 more weeks!!!
I am not a professional...but these are my people:) No matter the photo, I just snapped photos of the day of my great grandpa's funeral to soak in the love we have of each other.


Babies, babies and more babies





1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Auh, thanks for displaying! Funny how all well most of the men/cousins were all in one area. How did you plan that? Love the guy and happy that the service and everything was so special. Just wished I could have gone! :(