Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July

Well I had my camera in my bag the entire weekend, because Becca and Annie had their cameras out...so my pictures don't do the weekend justice. It was a great weekend.
Mr. Ike with Great Grandma Jackie nothing says 4th of July like a snow cone!



Ivy's first time swimming.












Ike loving his first time at the Hebron Pool. The boys went from swimming in the baby pool only to only SWIMMING in the big pool. Kenner even went down the slide by himself (w/ mom catching him).






All three babies ready for the pool. I could NOT imagine having triplets! YIKES


Our fire lover...Patton and his smores. Only to be cut short by the DUMB snake in the limestone rocks!!! UGH!





Annie and Ike! It was so much fun getting to meet Aunt Annie in person.



No comments: