Thursday, July 21, 2011

an AWESOME end to a waaaay crazy day

Momma woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, had a crazy and unusual day at work, had a GREAT time at the water park with friends, ate Chinese with ALL my boys for one last time before Daddy leaves for 2 months, got to go grocery shopping ALL BY MYSELF and to top the night off...I came home to THIS!!!! ALL MY FREE THINGS for having a great month selling Pampered Chef.



As many of you know, I am not the most aggressive Pampered Chef sales women out there. Last month was one of the best months I have had in a year or two. JUST happened to be one of two months a year where Pampered Chef has a Sell-a-thon and they reward you for selling a certain amount of products and you get the new products for the Fall FREE!!! The big boys and I had a blast while on the phone with Kendra to share in the excitement. As promised, Kendra...here are the NEW products

Pantry items (which Kenner took the libery to open all and smell them) and two new cookbooks. One for the Manual Food processer which is my NEW love!!!





The new Stoneware color - Taupe


All 3 new stones, Deep Dish Pie Plate - Taupe, Ribbed stone (for grilling in the oven), and Mini baker Taupe



Bamboo Mixing bowls, new slicer, easy ready strainer, clear glass container w/ lid, glass cleaning brush (THESE are the ones I am MOST excited for)




so I mentioned that I am not the most aggressive salesman...here is my try: If see anything you can't live without or something else you want from Pampered Chef...let me know:) These go on sale in September.

1 comment:

darlinclem said...

and the Stoneware Grill Pan is Microwave and convection oven safe! You can make SIX slices of bacon in THREE minutes! You can even steam veggies in the microwave!