Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GARDEN!

I am really not sure why our garden does as well as it does...must be full sun. I don't have any watering system on it or anything. As you can tell the tomatos are bigger than Kenner. We will be having TONS of tomatoes about the time that I am gone. I am not sure why I time it like this every year. This was a fun suprise this year...a pumpkin plant, or should I saw the pumpkins have taken over the garden!?!? I put our fancy pumpkins in the garden after Halloween last year and it turned out to be great seeds and they planted themselves. I am anxious to see which pumpkins come up...as we had some really cool ones from the Fangmeier Pumpkin Patch.



We always pick one fun thing to grow and see if it grows. This year it is canteloupe...and we have one growing. It will be interesting to watch it grow. The boys find it so much fun!

I moved the green peppers back to where they originally were planted two years ago and they have TAKEN off. I have and will have several green peppers again this year. I just used my last green peppers from two years ago in my freezer. yumm

Patton the inquirer. He is quite the question asker these days. I really need to video tape him versus just take still pictures...he is funny and non stop asking questions.











No comments: