Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday Fun!

This weekend I was treated to several nice outings with family. I truly am so blessed to have such a great support of family and friends around to help lift me up when life gets a bit hard without Casey around. Thank you all for a great weekend!
kenner and jayden having fun at Red Robin. The look from Kenna

Jaggar and Ike having a great little talk about life


this is what I found on my porch this morning protecting my house. I don't know about you, but I don't think a robber would be able to attempt to hurt our house b/c he would be keeled over laughing to hard at the pathetic little boy protecting our house...don't know about you, but I can't stop laughing at Bub! gotta love his devil child.


Now here is the serious cowboy!

Note to self...don't go to Texas Roadhouse on your birthday. Not sure why I didn't know of this routine but I do now!


No comments: