Monday, August 22, 2011

KINDERGARTEN!!!

Thursday August 19th was Kenner 's first day of a BIG school. It was a day that I was prepared for, but not in this way. I set out 6 years ago to know that I would be working at the school my children would attend. I would know all the ins and outs so that I could prepare them for their first day of school. THEN I decided to get a new job and all those plans went out the door. My prayers were answered that we Kenner got into Norris, but I have only been there one or two times. I was/am one of those parents that train their children for school but have NO idea what to tell them what their day will be like or try to predict in order to ask them the right questions when they get home. All my fears were calmed when Kenner got off the bus after being at school and said, "Mom Mrs. Dudley was dressed as Bob the Builder." Not that dressing like a character demonstrates the quality of teaching that will go into the classroom...but I was assured that she will go beyond her basic needs to make Kenner's year go well. amen!
The boys by the big tree. One of my mom's favorite pictures of us was on the first day of school...I wonder what my favorite pictures will be? Kenner by the tree. My cousin Astraea took pictures by the same tree year after year to see the child grow as well as the tree. Not that you can see much of the tree...but it will be fun to see how much they both grow.

My three boys on the porch. Ike is thinking...what are we doing!?!?




Best Buds...forever!

and ever!

The big kid at the post office waiting for his bus to come.

Trying to take the perspective that my friend, Rebecca Treadway would. I tried...but she is just good:)

I love this one!

Mommie and Kenner! Yes I do still do the sorority pose....

mommie and the three obys


Bye Mom and Off he went. the Air was silent as my mom and I didn't know what to say or how to say it through the tears. ...

now back at home...two little boys scheming what they can do now that BIG brother is gone!

Grandma and her buddy Patton. Patton and Grandma went to Hebron to give Mommie a little respite break from the devil aka Patton. THANKS MOM!


Buh BYE!!!


No comments: