Monday, August 22, 2011

Fruit Salad and SMURFS

Since Daddy was gone, i took it upon myself to GO CRAZY! I allowed the boys to pick out their own fruit for a fruit salad, cut it up themselves, and serve it to me. Not too bad and BOY a lot of fun! Look at those faces!! too bad we are still stepping on sticky floors after cleaning x 4. The taste tester

The Head CHef





The Sous (sp?) Chef

I...hmm, I mean, the boys thought it was very important since we had gotten 4 smurfs that we try to get all of them. We succeeded in two days and going to all the McDonald's in Lincoln except the one in Walmart on N 27th and the one across the street from that Walmart. Thanks to Wooci for picking up the Chef (not to be confused with the baker) in Aurora and bringing it to us when she comes to College.


No comments: