Monday, August 22, 2011

More fun in Aurora and GUM!!!

As you can see we have a very HAPPY little boy with A LOT of gum SMEARED into his hair. I only knew to put lighter fluid into things to get the gum out. 1) I didn't have the lighter fluid 2) Ummm didn't want to put it into his hair. Therefore the only solution left (or so I thought) was to cut it all off. Here it is after I snipped some off, then thought " this is something that needs to be blogged." the Grayish tint to his hair isn't the light but rather blueish bum SMEARED into his hair by no one other than his brother. Why? you may be asking yourself...per Kenner report, "Mom he didn't want to take my gum (already chewed), so I got mad and put it in his hair." Neat...I thought


the new Bub!


Someone with their first popscicle. Yes he is only 7 months going on 3 years!

THANKS Grandma Judy for watching all the kids at the park while I was at a Pampered chef Shower!

The Svitak grandchildren (or some of them).

Nothing like relaxing at Grandma's house with Wooci's computer.


All Grandma Judy's grandchildren -Cole (Ashley's boy). I hope I name them all correctly: Kenner, Tori with Ike in her lap, Dylan, Andrew, Patton. Front: Annie, Lily, Eliot, and Iziah. This was taken at Casey's brother's wedding in Aurora. Fun in the hotel still.



No comments: