Monday, July 30, 2012

Meal planning monday

Breakfast and lunch at our house are fend for yourselves. We often have leftovers, pb and j sandwiches, sandwich meat, Mac and cheese, cereal. I used to think I needed to mix things up all the time, but am finding
My boys could eat the same thing all the time. Therefore why stress out over breakfast and lunches and focus on suppers. I make sure my cupboards or freezer has something easy to make. With living in the country, having this type of meal plan is ok. If I lived near a fast food restaurant... I might need to think of another plan.

So this will only be suppers for the exception of weekends.

Monday: mini pizza w hoagie buns and lettuce salad
Tuesday: crockpot cola ham with side of cheesy potatoes on the grill
Wednesday: chicken enchiladas with homemade refried beans
Thursday: we will be coming home from aurora from corn day so I am sure we might grab something on the way home.
Friday: grilled pizza yummy w the new grill pizza pan from pampered chef:)
Saturday: L: star city shores swim
Party in the am, so it might be fun for a picnic or just come home and eat sandwiches.
D: BLTs with cheesy broccoli
Sunday: L:leftovers or breakfast for lunch
D: Kenna's bday party in the afternoon, but I was planning on beef
Fillets and sweet corn.

Happy meal planning Monday to you!

No comments: