Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Olympic sport

I had just emptied the laundry baskets. I was getting supper ready when i heard this outrageous laughter, which can only mean one thing... TROuBLE I turned the corner and saw my eldest son fly down the small staircase to see his two little brothers watching from the bottom of the stairs. Watching Olympics + empty laundry baskets + bike helmets = basket sledding. Safety first...

In the words of Patton, do not try this at home mom. Well in that case lets stop this now. Kenner also pointed out that they had a another new sport, basket tipping. Maybe I don't want them to watch gymnastics. This could be a l long 17 days or I will resort to watching the Olympics after bedtime.

3 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Nice...

JAR Family said...

At least they wore helmets! I can't stop laughing!

JAR Family said...

At least they wore helmets! I can't stop laughing!