Friday, August 24, 2012

Block of the month from craftsy

I found a new website craftsy.com. I really like block of the month clubs as they get me to actually complete a project. This project pattern was free, so I found the biggest stashes of material in my sewing room and now am going to town. I am not sure what my third color should be for the brown, cream and .... Quilt. I have a ton of red whit and blue fabrics will be a nice quilt to have in our Americana back room. This was January's block. Hopefully I will get february done tomorrow. First fun with boys and play for me. It works out so well because we kind of play together in the basement as their toy room is next to my sewing room. I just have to hide the iron and keep an eye on the machine.

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

You are amazing! This looks so cool!