Sunday, August 19, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday breaded chicken breast w sweet corn from aurora. I am trying out the fresh taste from Kraft that I got on sale a couple weeks ago

Tuesday lasagna. It is my bday but we went out the other night to Texas roadhouse and I am on the budget plan...so this freezer meal will be great!

Wednesday : tacos w refried beans that I had made from dry beans and put in my freezer.

Thursday: tuna and noodles

Friday: Casey's pizza as a special treat for finishing a full week for both the boys and myself

Saturday: leftovers for lunch. Dinner: beef stew. Yes crazy to make stew, but I am attempting to clean out my freezer and I have had leftover pot roast in my freezer for who knows how long!

Sunday: hope to go out for lunch to fast food or we can do leftovers. Dinner: pork loin and veggie.

Breakfast will be tested out this week to see how the boys do with getting up and getting breakfast.

I need to find a shopping day, but until I am done with this subbing job in Malcolm I won't be able to get a routine. When do you find you go to the store? Do you go several times or just once?

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Once a week... Hate shopping! Usually go on Mndays but I am finding out that that's also when they are out of a lot of things. Love your blog! Keep it up!