Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Bucket list turned baby bed

I have enough projects in my sewing room that it is overflowing my "bucket list" into a baby bed of my grandmas. Today marks a huge milestone. I have finished the first project that I followed actual directions and got from a kit. All I had to do to finish it 9 years ago was put the binding on today. I dusted off the god ole Vernon's and went to town. I also finished a T-shirt quilt from 3 years ago. Agh feels good to get a few things done. Now for my hubby's t-shirt quilt of all his military shirts over his first 10 years of service. Still on the list is a block of the month embroidery project and Ike's one year quilt. I should note that the boys have had a blast playing in the basement and now watching a movie while Ike naps. Life is good!

No comments: