Friday, June 29, 2007

First Pampered Chef Party

A HUGE thank you to Jennifer Wagner for letting me be apart of her Home Interiors Party and to allow me to begin my business with a bang. There were around 10 people at the party and both the HI and I did over $200 in business! Woo Hoo! I did a Chocolate Tirmisu (sp?) Torte, Elegant Articoke Cups, a Savory Dip for veggies/crackers, and tea in the Quick Stir Pitcher.

It was a lot of fun and it was amazing how useful all the pampered chef things are! I really loved doing it...but realized that I may want to practice the recipe before I go. For the number one reason being...being able to sell the product as you make it rather than trying to read the recipe, sell the products, and answering questions/get the people interactive! I would call this first experience a success!

My friend Jenn is going to be getting into Uppercase Living. Look it up on line if you want. It is some great things for your home also!

Well the count down in on until the boys come back. I can't wait to see my big birthday boy tomorrow...although he has already opened all of his gifts:) I have quite the list of things to do before I get them tomorrow...but God has been very gracious in allowing me to get my things done. He has given me three BEAUTIFUL DRY days in order for me to stain, varnish, and clean all the trim and windows. He has given Casey the patience and the forgiveness to pardon me from my ENORMOUS mishap with the stain and the countless sheets of sand paper to cover my mess with the wood filler and 60 grit sand paper. Well it is T minus 22 hours until the boys get home and I need to go scrap some varnish off the windows so that I can put the windows in before I go to bed...so I can get up refreshed to clean the upstairs and put it together!

*if time I will post some pictures of our upstairs after the windows are in! Have a great Friday!

No comments: