Saturday, October 11, 2008

Need Magazines or fun wrapping?

I can hardly believe that Kenner is doing fundraising...but he is. They are doing a fundraiser at his new school for toys and other necessities for the school. I really don't expect any of you to do buy anything, but in case you haven't renewed a magazine and it is on our list...you can do it through here. I checked out the prices and they are very comparable to the rates you get when you need to subscribe. Really really no pressure...but if you need to renew you could help my children's preschool. They sell very similar things to our Elementary School's fundraiser and the holiday wrapping package with the snowmen is an AWESOME package and for 20.00 you get a lot.

Really enough selling. Here is what you do if you want to buy something or renew your subscription:

Go to www.prestigefundraisers.com and the organization number is 503164
His name is Kenner Svitak

Thanks!

Also if you are in to buying things to support a good cause - Breast Cancer. Go to my Pampered Chef website to look at the Help Whip Cancer products. A $1.00 is donated for every product sold. There are some great products on there. If you live around the Lincoln/Hebron area, you can email me and I will put them all on one order and I will pay for the shipping. Thanks!

No comments: