Tuesday, October 21, 2008

washing dishes in a sink...OVER RATED!

I am so sorry I have been horrible at blogging lately. I FINALLY HAVE A KITCHEN SINK AND CUPBOARDS...so I have been unpacking our boxes (yes three years later), rearranging my house (I think this might be the last time of moving different pieces of furniture everywhere and they have a home now!), being a single mom, and having fun with my boys.



I must tell you that washing dishes in a sink, standing up is over rated and WAY EASY! I have been doing dishes in the bathtub for the last month. That does a number on your back.



I also want to announce that I have Friends:) I succesfully made my first batch of Amish Friendship bread. Our cook in AOPi use to make it all the time, but without a kitchen of my own (and if she was cooking...why bother) I wasn't able to ever make it. I got the starter kit from a teacher at school. The first batch went wrong...only because I forgot about it. I discovered it under a swarm of little gnats (yes gross I know!). This batch was YUMMY!!!! Thanks to my neighbor Pat (or should I call her the General Store of Sprague) and Marilyn for looking in their pantry's for instant vanilla pudding. The boys and I munched on it all night:) Now I have crumbs all over to prove it:(



Anyone want a starter kit? It is on day 2 today and if you are coming to the game on Saturday (Lincoln Christian Tourney) I can bring it to you! YUMMY!



I promise pictures of my kitchen soon...but don't know when. Seeing that it is 11:00 pm I better get to bed. I never sleep when my bed warmer is gone:(



Have a great week...it is WEDNESDAY TOMORROW!!! YIPPEE!!!

No comments: