Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Kitchen

Okay Blogger is wanting to put the pictures up backwards this am...serves me right for trying to do something at 6:00 am when I have a FULL day...ugh! Love Mondays!

Here is our accent lighting (aka rope lighting). Isn't it cool? Don't mind the tool mess:)
without the accent lighting!

pretend there is woodwork up and a backsplash and a new floor...DONE KITCHEN!

It is amazing how much counter space I have.
Are the things on top..too much?

the boys moved into their kitchen too! They got their ktichen back from being in the basement:)








2 comments:

SAH Blonde said...

Wow it's really coming together. I'm having blogger photo problems too, it refuses to reformat my pictures so they're all itty bitty now. I can't believe how good it looks, I'm seriously jealous of your cabinets.

Anonymous said...

Lookin good..I would use a few less items on top but, I'm kinda a clutter-a-phobic so, I'm anal about having too much. In fact, I toss things that I later get in trouble for..lol. Thanks for the updated pictures..can't wait to come visit u guys!