Monday, May 25, 2009

First four days of summer

Wow! I can't believe how crazy summer has already been...a GOOD CRAZY! 1/2 of work on Thursday and then off to the Zoo with friends at school to celebrate Summer! Friday fun at home and then off to Omaha for good deals at Carter's and Oshkosh before my Aunt and Uncle had us all over for a pool party for State Track. Congrats to my cousin Seth for 1st place finishes in Triple and Long Jump and 2nd places in 100 and 200 at State! Way to go!

The pool was AWESOME!!! I felt like I was in Minnesota again with the diving board and doing handshands off of it.

Saturday was THOMAS at Persing. It was 2 hours long! Pictures to come! The boys also did marathon shopping with mommy at Target, CVS, and Super Saver. I spent $56 and saved $66!!! SO COOL!!!

Sunday was great to be back at Church and going to Texas Roadhouse with our family. Sundays a great treat. I wish I could bring back Grandma Jackie's Hospitality Sunday dinners...maybe I will in the future. I was able to work in the yard while the boys chilled inside with Dad. I love having a GREEN yard verses a brown mud puddle!

Today we went to the cemetary for a Memorial Day service and now going out to Huttes' for a BBQ.

Thank you to all who serve for our Country!

No comments: