Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funny times to begin full time

This is going to be a random post...but I wanted to get these memories down so that I don't forget them.

I am really looking forward to a summer at home with my boys. While putting Kenner and Patton to bed last night, they were questioning me about summer and what it was. They asked if we could go to a park every day, if they could play with boats (Minnesota), if we could go see lions (zoo). I really hope we can go do all those things this summer. They both are sponges at this point.

Their creativity has also increased tremendously. A simple swifter sweeper is a broom, a vehicle. a sword, a gun, and many more things in a matter of 30 seconds.

Kenner was upset on Monday on the way home from school, because I told him I was going to mow the lawn. He said sadly, "But mom I love our long grass." He has recently said the same thing with his fingernails. "But mom, I like my long fingers. I can't grab things when you cut them."

Bubbi is quite the personality lately. He is getting into much more trouble by letting his brother have it several times throughout the day. We are trying to bribe him as much to go on the potty with going to Thomas on Saturday. Kenner will be able to tell you that Thomas is coming on the twentyfud (23rd). Patton has sat on the potty a few times, but not too successful. I hope to be having a naked boy running around outside this summer (sorry Pat (our neighbor):))

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: