Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Meal plan for this week

Don't fall over...yes I have a meal plan and had a BLAST grocery shopping this last week w/ all my boys at Walmart. I have mainly shopped sales and ad matching at Super Saver, but for a family activity and for getting a much bigger list of things not on sale (d/t getting ready for baby) I was able to go shopping w/ the boys and Casey. It is fun to get to go shopping w/ them once in a while, because they let you know what they really want to eat instead of me just deciding what we are eating all the time. I do realize it is Wednesday, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things getting my meal plans back up on my blog (and so that Annie can stop asking me what we are having for supper...ha ha ha)

Wed: Chicken Stir Fry
Thurs: Tacos w/ beans (adding Chimichanga meat from freezer cooking and adding taco seasoning)
Fri: Turkey Burgers and tater tots (yes crazy to grill...but it will be a nice change)
Sat: L) Ham and Poppy Seed Sandwiches
D) Chili
Sun: L) Out to eat (casey has guard drill so we will go to our fav restaurant to burn time...Runza Rex)
D) Salsbury Steaks (Freezer cooking)

Mon: Still debating to go out to eat as a family the night before we add another...what is your opinion?

I have plenty of ready to go meals or easy meals to make for Casey to make while I am in the hospital. CRAZY to think that less than a week we will be a family of 5. I think I am ready, but does anyone really know they are ready? YIKES!

No comments: