Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Snow" Smart

These pictures a supposed to be at the bottom...this is the boys fetching their snow for snow ice cream. Um, yes the boys chose their own clothes this day...and it wasn't as cold as it looks outside.


Look how good my two boys can write their name. Note: Patton could not even write a P before starting at Sarah's house in August. I love to see his progression. Some times it is written perfectly backwards, but he is still learning. Does Kenner's name look like a Kindergartener's...he is getting so old!


Our little Ike loving nap time.


SNOW ICE CREAM! It was delicious!!! I just googled Snow Ice Cream. I used the recipe from Food Network from Paula Dean. It needed sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and 8 + cups snow. YUMMO






It tasted just like homemade ice cream. We did make this on the first day after it snowed and I helped collect it






No comments: