Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome Ike

Ready to take our little brother home Metting my little brother for the first time. I was more concermed to get nurses for my mom to get better.

Kenner meeting Ike for the first time. He crawled up in my bed and said, "Hey there best buddy"
Eisenhower "Ike" Ryman Svitak born on 1/11/11 at 7:56 (5+6=11) am. 8 pounds 7 ounces 20 inches long. We stayed in room 434 (again adding up to 11). Eisenhower as the 3rd World War II General in our family, Ryman after my Grandma Jan's maiden name.


Last time as a family of 4. Thanks to my parents, we were able to stay in the AmeriInn the night before the c-section because of the weather. Aunt Lucy and Grandma Kelly stayed w/ us, because Lucy was suppose to video tape or shadow the c-section/surgery for experience...but they didn't let her in. Sorry Aunt Lucy for getting up so early and not being able to see it. Everything went so well and Ike is a great baby.







No comments: