Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Patton scales the stairs

I watched in amazement as my little baby crawled one stair today at 8 1/2 months. It makes me wonder...had we had a place for Kenner to move...would he have crawled and walked sooner? Boy am I glad that he didn't! Patton has created a deep love for cords and brother's toys these days. I love it when his big brother, Kenner, says, "No Bubba, No!" It is the cutest thing in the world...then brother proceeds to push him over and then mommy says, "No brother, no! time out for you buddy!"

Well today is my last official day of summer...boo! I am quite creative with my different jobs that I potentially could do. Give me your thoughts if it would be a go:
1) Pampered Chef Consultant (without work)
2) Preschool teacher at the Church across the street from our house
3) Machine Quilter (Long armed machines only cost around $13,000...so I must be saving my pennies)

The list goes on. We will see how this Pampered Chef works out. So far I have done pretty well. A nice reminder that if you ever need a quick wedding or birthday gift visit my website www.pamperedchef.biz/letrhidoyourkitchen

Love you all!

No comments: