Sunday, August 19, 2007

Week of August 13 - 19th

This week was a whirl wind of events and emotions. I had to take the boys to daycare for the first time since May on Monday. I went to say goodbye - thinking that it would be hard for Kenner - and Kenner looked at me and said, "Bye Mom."' and off he went to play. THey have all the toys in the world including a kitchen and jumping castle, so it is reassuring that he is having a good time. My babysitter, Kris, is very good. Here are some pictures from the week:
It was too hot to swim outside, so I thought I would give our new bathtub a try. Kenner loved it but Patton didn't (not a good judger though...because he just wanted to be held and didn't like anything)
Look at our fish! He loved his "indoor swimming pool."
Aunt Becca came over to visit on Sunday! Thanks for playing and eating with us Aunt Becca!
Kenner doing his "lap" swim in our tub downstairs. He would coil himself up on the drain side of the tub and push to the back of the tub. It was fun in the water and even funnier when there wasn't any water in it!
Grandma Carlece got us tickets to go with her Teammates group to the Salt Dog's game. What a good lookin family:)
Look Kenner! There is Homer! Isn't he cute? Kenner?????
KENNER WHERE ARE YOU?
I'm down here Mom! I am terrified of any mascot, so I am content to watch the rest of the baseball game in between my Great Uncle Craig's legs and seat. Daddy and Kenner taking a stroll to the car after a big night at the baseball field. Look I got a new ball. That only makes 56 balls at our house...why not another.
Look at Kenner's big boy bed. I made all of Kenner's (now Patton's) bumper pads, quilt, walhanging (the stars on the wall to the left of the bed) and curtains (that are up). I don't really have the time to make a bed spread to match, so I searched for one close and think that it matches pretty good. Thanks the Grandma Carlece for helping purchase it for Kenner's birthday. There is a side up on the open side, because the first couple days I had to rush upstairs after Kenner had rolled out of the bed. Poor guy. He didn't get hurt. In fact, he would still be asleep when I got up there and just cuddled up with anything that was on the floor beside his bed.

Kenner with he and his brother's otherside of the room. Yes we do have a spare room, so they technically could have two different rooms, but why when they both share the same toys and will have a ton of fun sharing a room.
Bubba on the first day of school. "Momma don't go back to work...can't you get more parties for Pampered Chef so you can stay and play with me and my brother?" I would really like to think that that could happen, but we will see!
Bubba the Banana Man! Patton got his first banana and boy did he destroy it. The glimmer on his chest and body is the left over banana that didn't make his mouth.
Here is brother telling Bubba to look at mom.

Aren't I adorable? You are adorable, but you still can't smile your way out of pulling on the telephone cord and knocking it on yourself or your brother!

My two boys. Aren't they cute? I love this picture and not sure how I got them both to be still for a second next to each other.
Momma's big purchase of $6.00 in the clearance section at Menards! Momma even has gotten in it!
Bubba didn't like it...but he did enjoy just hanging out outside!
My little baby sleeping. I got a lot of pictures of Kenner sleeping, but none of Patton. I also can mention that this is the final picture that you will see any child in the Svitak family with a "paci" We officially have been paci free for 6 days! I have wanted to give in a couple times that they were both screaming their heads off...but instead I went in the other room and read blogs and it helped calm me and them:) SO please DO NOT MENTION PACIFIER around the boys...as it is still a fragile subject, but one that they and I can get through:)





No comments: