Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have been tagged by...

Kayla Here you go:

8 favorite tv shows (these shows depend on when and where I am...because we don't have cable and not a very good digital signal:()
Biggest Loser
Amazing Race
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
News (or Mommy's cartoons as stated by Kenner)
Handy Manny
ANYTHING HGTV (when I have cable!!!)
Sell this house (again...cable)
Word World cartoon

8 things I did yesterday
Drove to Aurora
Pampered Chef Bridal Shower in Hastings
Ate supper with the Elge's
Drove home to Sprague
Entered orders from the Bridal Shower
Checked all my blogs (note: didn't blog on mine)
Spent time with my two boys and HUSBAND!
Unpacked the car

8 things I look foward to
Decorating my house for Christmas
Giving my neighbors the cookies my family and I made together
Having Casey home for good
Spending more time with family for the holidays
Attempting to beat Casey at Risk...or help other cheat so he can't claim to win
Be home all week and weekend
Make supper in my kitchen
Make a super cute baby blanket for Amy and Curtis for this weekend's baby shower

8 of my favorite restaurants
Kelly Elge's Kitchen
Olive Garden
Taco Bell
Texas Roadhouse Grill
Red Robin
Cristina's Mexican Restaurant in Crete
Macaroni Grill
Culver's (for the cheese balls)

8 things on my wish list
Finished kitchen
Homemade pretend refridgerator for the boys made out of our old cupboards
Organized basement
To earn the Pampered Chef Disney Dream Escape trip for 4 to Disney World(you can help by hosting a party anytime next year!!)
To not have to work, but have the income we have, so we can spend more time with family
Tupperware containers for my kitchen
Casey to be home
A healthy three non stressful weeks at work before the break

This took a bit longer than I thought but fun to do...now it is: Andrea's, Astraea's, Megan's, Chris', Crissy's, Shanelle's (sorry for the mispelling), Carrie's, Julie's, and Rebecca's turn.

No comments: