Wednesday, November 19, 2008

overwhelmed or old age?

My mom has my boys so I thought I was going to get all this stuff done tonight. I was going to ploob, do labels for our honey, get Pampered Chef ready for Kendra's party tomorrow and this weekend, and get to watch some TV.

I left school at 4:30 which I really should have stayed there until 8:00 (like I did last night...but instead left at 9:30 last night). I felt guilty not staying to get or felt caught up. Then I get home and get my comfy clothes on and get fired up to Ploob. I get downstairs in my sewing room and get a ploob block. Ugh! No radio, no TV and frustrated with not being creative with the ploob. So I went upstairs, made supper for myself. Thoroughly enjoyed sitting and eating dinner while watching TV in my comfy clothes on the couch. Ahh! I don't remember the last time I was able to do that (maybe college).

I went back down to ploob again...no luck. I did do some nice plabric, but no purses. Hmmm! ARGH!

Then I come upstairs and it is 8:30 and I have no ounce of motivation to do anything. I wish I could get out of this rut I am in. At this point, I want to stop everything I do - just work from 8-4 come home play and be mom. But am I satisfying my desires???? Nope...just living. Ugh! I love to do all the things I do, but there comes a point in life where something has to give.

Tonight it is going to be my to -do list.
REVISE TO-DO LIST:
- eat a meal in my comfy clothes on the couch
- make plabric for my Aunt Jane
- go to bed and watch TV at 9:00

How is that for positive! Love you all! and have a great THURSDAY!

Rhi

No comments: