Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pleuritis and puking

I have been complaining since Saturday morning of Caleb's bed, because I thought my shoulder and rib cage/back hurt because of his bed. Well sorry Caleb! I went to Linc Care today, because I thought I was having a heart attack last night. Rest assured it is only pleuritis.

Kenner threw up at daycare and proceeded to throw up two more times in my room at school last night (while making sub plans) and two more at home. He has successfully kept down three meals today...so I think we just had the 12 hour flu bug (which is not covered under the flu shot).

I am taking some stronger doses of Alieve to help combat the pain in my chest, but having two boys that weigh over 30 pounds doesn't help the stress level on my muscles. I was able to take a long nap today at my sister Becca's apartment with my mom combatting the boys into a nap. It was a great nap and I feel great until about 5 minutes after it then my body remembers that it needs to breath awake and we are back into the shortness of breath and fun.

Kenner had his first dentist appt today, because he has a black tooth (probably from one of the many times he has fallen on it!). He only has 3 CAVITIES!!!!!! AHHHH...the candy is being thrown, no more juice, and milk and water for us. I am listening now Daddy! We will be getting them fixed on Dec 23...guess what Kenner is getting for Christmas- healthy teeth.

The boys and I are extremely excited to have our Daddy home tomorrow night for the weekend!!!!! I really wish my house was a little cleaner and the Christmas tree was up for him...but maybe this is something we could all do together.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. I always have so much to be thankful for, but with what happened with Kenner this year that list has seemed to double.

Love you all!

3 comments:

kayder1996 said...

I'm glad Casey's on his way home. Kenson has a funny looking tooth too which I'm hoping doesn't need pulled/fixed, etc.. We'll have to see once he gets home. And I'm glad you weren't having a heart attack. Seriously glad...

kayder1996 said...

Oh, I also tagged you. Stop on over and see what the rules are.

Emily Retzlaff said...

Hey there! Im having surgery on the 23rd..so Kenner and I both are having teeth related christmas gifts ha!