Monday, November 03, 2008

Power of perspective

This morning and this weekend I was a bit sad with the thoughts that Casey will be missing 2 months of the boys saying funny things, learning new information, and just being here to hang out with.

As I was crying after he left, I thought I would check blogs. Again I was frustrated that there wasn't an updated page on everyone's blog...then I had to check mine and there hasn't been one for a long time!!! Hmmm (something to do this week).

The last blog I checked was my blog friend, Stephanie Vest. It is an amazing, but much more difficult situation than mine. She has a 13-16 week old baby girl and two boys that are 3-6. She is dying with cancer. Wow! I guess Casey leaving for 2 months is nothing. Pray for the comfort of Steph's family.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that would change my perspective as well! Oh, FYI I am constantly updating my blog so, you must not have checked mine. lol Call me if you need ANYTHING while Casey is gone!
Love you friend!!