Sunday, March 01, 2009

Coupon hunting at Old Navy

Thanks to Keeping the Kingdom First's post about this...I found a 15% off coupon. I won't be using it, but I thought I would pass on the 411 to this website.
http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/
FROM ALYSSA
Are you an Old Navy bargain hunter? If you are anything like me, you love Old Navy clearance racks. I have scored many a $1.99 shirt there over the years.So how did I not know about this site? A kind reader, Kaley, recently emailed me about www.oldnavyweekly.com, an extension of Old Navy's main site. This awesome resource features "hidden" Old Navy coupons that are available for a limited time.For example, the other day there was a $75 off $100 purchase coupon! You can imagine how quickly that one went.Right now, if you hunt around on the site, you can find a printable 20% off entire in-store purchase printable coupon.Looks like these deals change every week, so this is definitely one site I will bookmarking and checking regularly.Thanks so much for the heads up, Kaley. Happy Bargain Hunting, everyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE Old Navy clearance.