Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grocery Deals for week of 3/11/09

Weekly Groceries 3/11/09

Hyvee
FRIDAY THE 13th SALES
Grapes .88/lb
HyVee Apple Juice .99/64oz
HyVee Potatoes .99/5 lb bag
ALL WEEK LONG
Baby Carrots.88/lb
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies .96 (coupons too)
Hyvee Cottage Cheese .77/12 oz

HyVee Online
HyVee Sour Cream .99/16 oz
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers 8.88 (use with 5.00 coupons!!)

RUSS’s MARKET
Best Choice Pancake Mix 1.99/32oz
Brown Gravy Mix .50 (I just found a fab recipe that needs this!!)
Strawberries 1.50/16oz
**CHECK BACK ONLINE for Fri the 13th Sales!!!

SunMart
Liberty Gold Mushrooms 12/$6 (.50 each must get all 12)
Butter Kernel Corn .42 (must buy 12 and must use 3 coupons in the ad to get price)
Yoplait Yogurt 10 for $4 (must buy all 10) – use coupons
Our Family Tuna .33/6 oz
Old Orchard Frozen Juices $1 (but you have to buy 10)
FRIDAY 13TH ONLY
Imperial Spread .50 1 lb quarters

SUPER SAVER
93% Ground Beef 2.18 lb – Someone told me if it was under$3.00 it was a good price?
Best Choice Pasta .58/24oz
Best Choice Peanut Butter .98/18oz

TARGET
Nothing I saw was worth the trip

4 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Yes, 2.19 for extra lean ground beef is a good price. I just priced it at Walmart in Crete at 3.98 a pound. You can probably get it cheaper than that in Lincoln but not for 2.19.

Nydia Stecky said...

Hi! I decided to check out your blog, and am so excited to find another mom who is having fun living life for way less! Thanks for the inspiration, as well as the encouragement I found in noticing how you've "grown into" your blogging over the last several years. I want so much to write more, but find it hard to find the time.

Astraea said...

We just had 93% for a $1.50. I bought a bunch!

Tiffany said...

Most store I shop gives me a percentage on the receipt. If not then they give me a total saved. I take the total amount saved add what I pay. Then multiple that amount by what I think my percentage is until I get the total number saved then I have my percentage.

Geeze I hope I answered that correctly. I have been doing this for so long, its just second nature for me most of the time!