Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SUPER SAVINGS

Quote from my dad as I called them just laughing tonight in complete happiness of shopping alone and saving a TON, "Are there other people out there in this world as crazy as you are with your coupons?" Ummm Dad...yes! I don't even come close to ladies that are savings tons more than I. Thanks to my husband for letting me go a shop tonight by myself. I felt more put together and organized tonight by being able to shop alone. I was able to keep on my game plan and keep all my coupons together without having to wrestle someone away from the candy below the counter!!!

I must say though I did a tremendous job this week. This is probably the best week I have had all year (which I just started after the New Year)...so I could rephrase this to say the best week I have had EVER!!! Here is the break down:
Walgreens
Transaction #1
Spent OOP .32
Used Mott’s .55 coupon (2), 1.00 Frosted Flakes Coupon, 1.50 Hershey’s coupon, 1.00 Wags coupon for Hershey’s (which made them 1.25 a bag!), B1G1Free Sunlight Wags coupon, got $2.00 back in Register Rewards for buying 4 Cereals.
Total Savings 25.59 +???? (I lost my receipt…but really it was .32!!) I had $20 in Register Rewards from the Huggies Deal a few weeks ago!

Transaction #2
Spent OOP 4.50
Total Savings 5.90

CVS
Transaction#1
Spent OOP 14.18 (paid with 5.00 ECB)
Saved 30.55

Transaction #2
Spent OOP 2.36
Saved 11.49

Russ’s Market
Spent OOP 14.81
Saved 8.58

TOTAL FOR NIGHT
OOP 36.17
SAVED 82.11!!!!!!! (in one hour...that is better than my hourly wages at school!)

No comments: