Sunday, March 08, 2009

Great weekend except for ear infection





We had an extended extended weekend this weekend, hence the reason for a post with PICTURES!!! I have my laundry done, my motivated mom planner out for the week, meals planned and shopping lists somewhat finished.
Patton had a fever when I picked him up on Wed night. I stayed home with him on Thursday...no pay though OH WELL I will be saving it in my groceries and couponing I guess! We went to the doctor on Friday and a bad ear infection. THey gave us the 'nasty BM' antibodic to get rid of it. They were right on the N BM part...gross!

After the doctor we took a trip to CVS and got our meds then off to a park. It was beautiful out! We went to see Daddy at the AFB and I got a new id. It took long enough for Kenner to get to go into a plane with a flashlight. He had to come back and tell Bubbi all about it. Bubbi was cuddled on my lap the entire time, because he hadn't had Tylenol for a long time and didn't feel well!
Then we went home and anxiously waited for GRANDMA CARLECE, AUNT ANNIE AND COUSIN RYLAN to come over and spend the night. We went out to eat at Red Lobster...YUM YUM (after a 1 1/2 hour wait...I did have coupons!) Then we came home and had slumber party. We made french toast in the morning and all the boys sat at their own table. It was so much fun! Too bad for a rainy Saturday though:( Oh well, Grandma still took us to Runza to play. Thanks for coming down Annie and coming up Mom! It was a nice break!
Today we got up the normal time to hit early service and realized we were already late...daily light savings time. It was nice to go to late service, but after a Menard's trip and a meal at Taco Bell going to early service is much better and cheaper for our family. The boys didn't get naps because we didn't get home until 3:00. We did get to spend the afternoon at our favorite place though...Menards!
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog layout! Isn't it great to be home and get caught up on things??! We have enjoyed those few days that were nice..its a glimpse of what's to come! Have a great week!!