Sunday, August 23, 2009

First day of School

My cousin Astraea had a great idea to take a picture of the first day of school by something that grows...so you can see the growth in your child and in the plant. Here is my attempt at our "bullseye" tree in our back yard. (Bullseye was our dog and that was where her dog pen was...miss her, but glad to see a tree instead of a mud hole there!

Bubbi...didn't go anywhere new...but wanted to take a picture too.
My two boys!
The big boy gets to go to MY school to ABC's preschool this year. We loved his other preschool at daycare, but something new is always a treat for them. He is the peer model for our Special Ed preschool. He did SO well last week!
My two boys being silly
Kenner headed to ABC's preschool for open house the Wed before the big day last Monday. He is SO OLD!! He could technically go to K next year. I am not sure I want him to go...any opinions? He turns 5 on June 29?

2 comments:

kayder1996 said...

You know what I'm going to say...wait! But as a former first grade teacher, I'm biased. Too many little ones in school before they needed to be. It's really such a personal choice.

Astraea said...

Faith is in the same boat. If he turns 5 in June, you should send him to Kindergarten! He will be so bored in Preschool again!