Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hanging w/ Ike

Adding another addition to the family has been such a blessing. As you can see the boys LOVE their new brother. They LOVE feeding him a bottle, burping him, holding him and giving him lots of toys that they think he needs. Big Brother Kenner feeding Ike.
Big Brother burping him. I wish this wasn't in still time as this was really cute to see him attempt to burp him.

Ike hanging out w/ Daddy


not the best picture of me nor Ike, but I had to be in the post about all of us hanging w/ Ike.


Cheese ball Patton w/ Ike. Most of the pictures I have of Patton and Ike are of him kissing or talking w/ him...so it is nice to get a smiling pic of Patton. If this smile doesn't scream...CRAZY child I am not sure what does. He is definitely testing his boundaries since Ike has moved in on his baby spot. Patton is into dancing to nursery rhymes and singing them. I am amazed at his tone and how he knows all the songs. he LOVES music!

No comments: