Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Ike and our crazy Friend Kenna

For those of you who haven't gotten to see the little guy for a while...here are some pics of our growing little boy. (I am attempting to not have a forgotten child. Many times the younger siblings are forgotten in single pictures because everyone is so busy w/ the older ones, which I can attest to, but here is our little guy). Ike w/ his new friend, the seahorse that glows and sings.


Look how big and serious I am
Here is our friend and cousin Kenna. Look how entralled she is w/ her mommy's cell phone. Watch out...she is a social one!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so true that the youngest get the shaft when it comes to having pictures taken by themselves. I have made it a point to try and sneak in single pic's of them whenever I can..it IS important that they know they are individuals! :)