Thursday, February 10, 2011

note from Grandma Carlece's house

I told the boys to go upstairs and pick out their clothes for the day and to be sure to pick out a shirt w/ long sleeves. Kenner came down stairs w/ a long sleeved shirt and said, "Gwamma, is this a long tree shirt?"

They are having fun at Grandma's house and I am having fun at home w/ Ike. I have cleaned all prego clothes out of my closet to never be put in there again (ALLELUIA!), cleaned the boys' closets and shoes out, completing laundry, and making a list of errands to run after Mr. Ike eats.

I don't remember the last time I had not left our house for 4 days and didn't desire to RUN like a mad women to get out. I do think I may be mature enough this time around w/ ike...that I want to be home. I worked like a mad woman to get our house in order so that I could just stay home for the short time I am home w/ Ike. If only the kitchen walls painted themselves and I had a web cam...I wouldn't be going out.

Have a great Thursday...I know I am:)

No comments: