Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meal Plan

So as much as I would like to believe I am a stay at home mom of one...my life will drastically change in 4 hours and in 2 weeks. I do LOVE working and being a mom, so I just need to help my mentality by gradually getting back into the swing of things. The boys will be returning home from a week at Grandma's house, so I need to be prepared for hungry mouths:)

We are going to have an other short week here at home, as the boys and I get to travel to Aurora for a few days. Casey is going on a ski trip w/ a group of men, which will be a blast for him. So we are traveling to Aurora to have a blast ourselves:)

Sunday:
L: Crockpot Pork Loin w/ mashed potatoes
D: Chicken Pot Pie *

Monday:
D: Lasagna w/ corn and Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
D: Taco Soup w/ fritos

Wednesday:
D: Hearty Ham Casserole (Anyone watch the Food Network show "Chopped"? I am doing my own version of a mystery basket w/ cleaning out my freezer...we will see how this recipe works w/ the mystery ingredients being cubed ham and potatoes.)

Thursday to Monday
Off to Aurora and/or Colorado

Last year I participated in the Eat from your Pantry Challenge in January. I didn't see any challenges out there this year in the blogosphere...but I am making my own challenge for the month of March. For the exception of freezer cooking, I will be attempting to make meals out of what I have here at home versus buying new ingredients for food here. W/ my sister and her husband having a new baby and me going back to work, I am sure my freezer will be emptied quickly (which is the entire goal).

have a great week!
Rhi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me a call if you have time to squeeze in a visit with us..we'd love to see you and the boys!!! Kev leaves for his annual pig hunt in OK tomorrow so me and the kids are riding solo this weekend.