Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ode to Aunt Kendra

Caution: HONESTY HERE...not to offend anybody or anyone in any situation.

when I found out that we were pregnant w/ Ike, it was hard to swallow. God put so many different people in my life to assist w/ the transistion of two independent children to 2 independent children and one baby. The person who was at my side the entire way was my Aunt Kendra. She is much more than just an Aunt, but a big sister, best friend, counselor. I know have seen the MANY reasons why God allowed us to have somewhat of a miracle child. W/ Ike I am able to share raising a baby w/ SO many of our family members, including my Aunt Kendra. Although Ike and Kenna are 6 months apart, it has been so helpful to have her around. You wouldn't have guessed that I already raised two other babies...crazy how 4 years changes things. I just want to personally thank Kendra and Trevor for all their support, guidance, and love you have given me and my family! Love you two!

Kenna and Ike...only about 4 pounds apart but 6 months age difference.



No comments: