Friday, July 17, 2009

Day Four - San Antonio


I didn't report on this and when I saw this picture...I about fell out of my chair laughing. This is a picture documenting that Kenner can put things on his sandwich without looking! Doesn't he look like Uncle Caleb here? It was very funny and something you will have to ask him to do for you!
Thursday in San Antonio was....hot, but we had fun FOR FREE!

We went to Kenner's "my size" park, had lunch in the playground, and came back to our room for a nap. I needed to find something to buy my time as the boys play. They love to play and can play for hours...but I make them go because I am bored. Then I get frustrated "caged" in a hotel room. Solution: Puzzle book. I sat and did many puzzles while the boys played. It was my time away from them...somewhat:) I decided to also catch some rays, so I sat in the sun doing the puzzles. Meanwhile, Kenner and Patton took off their shoes (note: Kenner hurt his big toe the night before and we didn't have a bandaid). Kenner started to scream bloody murder about his foot, "I broke my foot." (Repeated x 87 at a scream). I casually get up and get very light headed. I felt as if I was going to pass out. I was attempting to play it cool with Kenner, instructing Patton to get Kenner's shoes, and trying not to pass out. I finally had to put my head in my hands and take deep breaths for 2 minutes (while Kenner is screaming and Patton is crying, because he doesn't want to get the shoes and many other parents looking on). I finally felt better and then decided it was time for bandaids at the Commisarry. I don't feel that the Commissary is any better of a deal than other places...again it all depends on the sale prices:)

I intended on going swimming and to the Drafthouse Movie theater for Ice Age....but found out that it would cost us 16.00 a piece for a movie, pizza, and pop...thought 50+ dollars was too much to spend on a movie that we can rent for less than a dollar in a few months.

Nap time took too long (Darn:)) so we ended up staying in our hotel until Daddy came home. Daddy treated us (or me) a night out to the Cheesecake Factory. YUM!

No comments: