Monday, July 13, 2009

fun, but bummed

I am loving being in San Antonio, but bummed when I just found out that I can't load pictures on to this computer?!? We purchased a new laptop last week (cheap at Best Buy!! but a great one!). It was first showcased at Aunt Becca's wedding when in my wedding toast I had her change her facebook status to Married:) I thought it had a place to insert my SD disc...but can't find it. It isn't the biggest deal though!

For those of you that have tried to call me on my cell phone...we aren't going to answer, because it is roaming. You can still email me if you need us:) Please do email me today so that I have your email on our web-based email.

The trip was extremely long...but great to travel through the night. The boys slept a lot, Casey and I traded seats every hour. One slept while the other drove. We only stopped and got out of the vehicle once at Burger King in Oklahoma. Quite a feat...not sure we will be that lucky on the way home.

I can't say much that San Antonio is pretty...because we have only been on the base. The base isn't in the nicest area and it is so brown down here. Their corn is about shoulder high and all dried up. A huge difference to our NE corn.

Good thing we brought a pack n play down...as we only have one bed. Kenner slept in the PNP and Bubb slept on the floor...I know weird, but that is how like to sleep. We are going to hopefully make it to the pool today. I have a feeling that we will have quite a nice tan when we leave as it is HOT HOT HOT here.

Well enough for this morning, gotta go get breakfast going...cereal in cups:)

No comments: