Monday, July 13, 2009

San Antonio

For those of you that aren't aware, Casey had to come to San Antonio to take class at the Air Force BAse for two weeks. The boys and I decided to come and tag along. I wasn't sure what to expect, so far it has exceeded all my expectations. Except for the fact that shopping with coupons and living frugally is so hard on a vacation!



I thought the commisary would be much better deals...but not really! I also realized that shopping with another person throws me and my boys off. I experienced this in Minnesota with Grandpa and last night with Casey. I think that the boys have another person to attend to...so they are even more crazy. Just made for a very interesting trip.



Kenner keeps freaking out every time he sees an Air Force Guy. He says (in a very loud voice), "Look, Look an AIR FORCE GUY." He said this about every other second while we were shopping...it was funny at first:) We have a microwave, refridgerator, bed, TV, DVD, and share a bathroom. FREE laundry in a building across the parking lot. Good thing I am prepared with Pampered Chef things...we can make quite a bit of things in our microwave with all my fun tools. Well off to get ready to check out the base that we can walk to (it is quite large!)
Our Hotel
As you can see we had several buildings that looked like ours.
View from our Hotel room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having fun! Can't wait to see your pic's!