Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fourth of July Fun

Kenner and Bubbi are into taking my camera and taking pictures. This is just one of many that I have failed to post...I think it is so funny though! I had to post! Bubbi is probably saying, "Mommy said no pictures." Bubbi and Daddy lighting fireworks.
Look at the size of that sparkler...they sure have grown since I was little!
Where's Bubbi? Bubbi playing around with Daddy as we watch the fireworks. Our Red White and Blue Family!






The Blue's Brothers...except Bubbi has his shades on upside down! Mommy and Aunt Becca...I thought I was tan...but guess not!



Grandma and Great Grandma Jan cleaning up after a great 4th BBQ.






Bride to Be Aunt Becca, Bubbi, and Great Grandpa Jimmy Bubbi in Kenner's Mr. Firecracker hat.








Great Grandma Jackie and Bubbi eating candy and watching the parade.








My mom, Bubbi, Aunt Kelli and Grandma Carlece watching Mr. Firecracker.
















Bubbi got to put on a fire helmet. Thank Lyle!

No comments: