Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mr. Firecracker 2009

Every 4th of July the Women's Achievement Club sponsors the "Little Mr. and Miss Firecracker" Pagent. The only stipulation is that they are 4 (4th of July...get it?). My Aunt Kelli had the outift made for her son (who is a Senior this year), except for the hat. I made the hat on Friday with the help of advice from my Grandma Jan. I was pretty proud of myself...as this is the first 3D object I have made with my sewing machine. The closest thing to 3D was a pillow:) Here he is with his number before the big pagent. He was asked some difficult questions like - Why are you wearing red, white, and blue? Answer: I don't know. What is your favorite game to play? Answer: Hide and Seek. What is your favorite ice cream? Answer: Superman (yes this is flavor in Minnesota!)
The winners and all the contestants.
The banner for the car.
The parade! Casey was taking these pictures, because I was playing sand volleyball (which we won). I did see Kenner in the parade, but I didn't have my camera. Look at Kenner's reaction when he realized he saw his Daddy! Priceless!

No comments: