Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Living room



This week or last weeks have been absolutely crazy! I am posting some pictures of the big project that did not take any nailing, plastering, or painting...just redecorating. With the help and guidance of my mom and my friend Heather, also the help of resources through my Aunt Jane, I was able to redecorate...or shall I say FINALLY decorate the front room in our house. As you can see from the before to after pictures...it finally feels and LOOKS like a room!



Dining room



Living room with two panels beside each other and no slip covers on the chairs.


Living room curtains but no slip cover



Ahh! Living room with slip covers and "make shift" pillows on the chairs. Also one panel...what do you think? Yes mom, the carpet is going in April. Can you see the small square of carpet by the door? That is the color we are going to go with.








3 comments:

JAR Family said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I like your house plant as well!

kayder1996 said...

Didn't know I was witnessing a newly decorated home on Saturday! Isn't it nice when it finally stops looking like a disaster and starts looking like a house?

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Has a country look to it. I am stuck, as well, with how to dress the windows in our new place! It's the country so I don't want to cover much of the windows but, I do want to dress them up a bit! :S