Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shopping Trip

I see now why I need to go shopping every week. I have been telling myself that it is okay not to get the deals every week. Well the time that I do go shopping I can't help myself but get ALL the deals. So I did okay for this week...I could have done a lot better, but I still can't figure out the scenerios where I get Register Rewards and spend less. But this is learning experience for all of you. I still got a lot of items for not spending much. You can't come out of Wags, CVS and Target every week spending $5.00 or less:)
Target:

I spent:

1.98 2 dozen eggs, +.06 2 Buddy soaps (2 $1/1 Q), 4.98 Flinstone Vitamins (on clearance for 5.98 - 1 $1MQ), 1.19 Johnson's and Johnson's Soap (boys needed shampoo), +.01 Kids Crest Toothpaste (Stacked $1 TQ with .50 MQ and the price was 1.49 to start with), $4.50 for 3 Ore Ida Potatos ($1/2 Q B2G1 Free), Pinapple 2.50

TOTAL: 15.08 plus tax :)


I got all these in this picture from Walgreens in three transactions (still could have done better) for 16.72 (including tax).

No comments: