Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Kenner!

Happy Birthday to my first baby, Kenner MacArthur Svitak aka General #1. Here is Kenner as he grew (another reason why I am so thankful to have this blog...all my pictures are in one place.) Unfortunately, I didn't start this until after he was a year old...so no baby pictures. Love you Kenner!
1st year - He LOVED ice cream!

2nd Birthday - This is what he did when he got excited. 3 years old - Loves America like his Daddy and Mommy 4 year old - Mr. Cool and poses like his dad!Happy Happy Birthday not so little boy any more. You are becoming to be such a responsible and dependable little guy. I am excited to see how much of a helper you will be when your new brother and/or sister arrives. You wow me everyday with your creativity, love, and energy.
Love you very much Kenner! Love Mom

No comments: