Monday, June 14, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Monday
L: out to eat (boys are gone and Casey is working on the porch...gotta "pay" him somehow:))
D: unsure...

Tuesday
L: eating at Cristina's with my friends for one last mexican dinner with my friend Jennifer in Crete
D: I have a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower in Plattsmouth...so maybe on our own

Wednesday
L: Sandwiches (will probably be picking up the boys)
D: Grilled Kabobs

Thursday
L: Hotdogs and beans (yum I know...)
D: Simple Elegant Steak and Rice

Friday
L: Grilled Cheese
D: Probably headed to Aurora

Saturday
L/D: In Aurora - I have a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower on Sat morning

Sunday
L: Picnic lunch after church...we have to get ready for VBS
D: Hobo Meal on Grill

There are some great sales today at Hyvee (including Cottage cheese...so I will be making a ton of lasagnas this week to freeze). yum!

1 comment:

The Chelton's said...

Rhiannon:
I have a question about meal planning for you. I am working on doing this, and was wondering if you had a site that uses a calendar to help you plan. I have been just listing it, but seems like it would be much easier if I was on a calendar. We were asked by Michaela's nutritionist to do this and we have been trying very hard. Just would love to simplify it for us.
Thanks for your help.
Lisa