Friday, June 18, 2010

Having fun in June

Not sure why I am not busier with the job world (PRN SLP work), but I'll take it. With the morning sickness lasting all day long and two little boys wanting fun times with their mom, it has worked for me.
Patton (and Kenner, but he had his garb off before I could click) decided that they needed to get on all the winter gear to play football. I am sure that their "uniform" didn't protect them from the tackle football they were playing. Kenner and Patton got to spend almost a week in Hebron at my parent's house. They got to really get to know my brother's (pictured) girlfriend, Abby.
While the boys were in Hebron, I got to spend the weekend with my Craziee Aunt Jane in Salina. It was a great weekend. She made the top to this person's recycled car out of recycled plastic bags
Casey (along with our good friends the Huttes) have really gotten into biking. I would too, if I only had a bike....
Casey tried this little experiment for a block and decided that the second option below was a better deal.


Bubb is in his "carriage." They sure do love their dad (I do too:)).

No comments: